I believe just about everyone has a story worth sharing, something that can inspire/help/encourage others.
So in this section of my blog, I'll be interviewing people who have inspired me.
For now, I'm going to ask everyone the same standard set of questions. And then I'll more than likely ask a few other questions based on their life.
So, here are the questions.
- If you could do anything at all today, with money being no object, what would you do?
- Someone knocks on your door. Who would you want it to be and why?
- If you could get a 'do-over' in life, what would you do differently?
- What is the best advice you've ever been given?
- How do you hope your story/life inspires others?
- What is the best thing that God has revealed to you?
Looking forward to the section especially.